Subject: [aqm] codel and fq_codel drafts

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 08:49:35 -0700

It appears that the codel draft is still not done?

I am not attending this ietf, but if there is any way to to incent the
authors to finish this up - feeding 'em beer and cookies, or strapping
'em to a chair with bungie cords in front of a laptop - or all three!
I'd be *very*
supportive.

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 13:20:30 -0400

> 'em to a chair with bungie cords in front of a laptop - or all three!

It's passed the IESG balloting and approved, but (I believe) waiting on 
the editors to make some improvements that were noted during the IESG 
review, described here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-codel/ballot/

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 17:08:23 -0700

This is on my head. I was hoping to get it done before the drafts deadline,
but other work took precedence. I'll get it done soon. Sigh.

Cookies not required, but strapping me down with a good tea cannot hurt :-)

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> aqm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aqm
>