Subject: [aqm] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7567 (5639)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 06:42:51 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7567,
"IETF Recommendations Regarding Active Queue Management".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5639

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>

Section: 1.1 and 7.2

Original Text
-------------
1.1

The original fix for Internet meltdown was provided by Van Jacobsen.
Beginning in 1986, Jacobsen developed the congestion avoidance

7.2

[Flo92]    Floyd, S. and V. Jacobsen, "On Traffic Phase Effects in
           Packet-Switched Gateways", 1992,
           <http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/phase.pdf>.

[Flo94]    Floyd, S. and V. Jacobsen, "The Synchronization of
           Periodic Routing Messages", 1994,
           <http://ee.lbl.gov/papers/sync_94.pdf>.

Corrected Text
--------------
1.1

The original fix for Internet meltdown was provided by Van Jacobson.
Beginning in 1986, Jacobson developed the congestion avoidance

7.2

[Flo92]    Floyd, S. and V. Jacobson, "On Traffic Phase Effects in
           Packet-Switched Gateways", 1992,
            <http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/phase.pdf>.

[Flo94]    Floyd, S. and V. Jacobson, "The Synchronization of
           Periodic Routing Messages", 1994,
           <http://ee.lbl.gov/papers/sync_94.pdf>.

Notes
-----
Typographical error / misspelled name of Mr. Van Jacobson

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7567 (draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : IETF Recommendations Regarding Active Queue Management
Publication Date    : July 2015
Author(s)           : F. Baker, Ed., G. Fairhurst, Ed.
Category            : BEST CURRENT PRACTICE
Source              : Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG