Subject: [arch-d] Iain Campbell/UK/Symbian is out of the office.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:12:41 +0000

I will be out of the office starting  10/02/2006 and will not return until
20/02/2006.

SMS or phone me if it's really urgent.

-----------------------------------------
Don't miss out on your chance to...Do more with Symbian. Make sure you
visit the Symbian Stand, B20, at 3GSM 2006, 13-16 February, Barcelona,
Spain.
**********************************************************************
Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row,
Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by
the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
message in error please notify [email-masked] and delete the
message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian
nor any of its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance
with Symbian corporate policy.
**********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Architecture-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss