Subject: Re: [arch-d] IPv8

From: "Fergie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:04:00 GMT

- -- Jefsey_Morfin <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I made a quick search on IPv8 in Google to refresh my memory. It
>seems not very far from all what is discussed here. It is interesting
>because it means that if we do not have other solution, NATs could
>easily update to IPv8 (I understand some code already exists by
>several sources, or equivalent approaches) and find a grassroots
>solution outside of the IETF.
>

Are you sure your name isn't really Jim Fleming? ;-)

- - ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 Engineering Architecture for the Internet
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net
 ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/

_______________________________________________
Architecture-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss