Subject: [arch-d] test

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:26:40 -0700

Is this thing on?

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:14:34 +0100

> Is this thing on?

WEll yes it is, and architecture is a set of guiding principles.

Architecture is more than simply a - albeit nice - picture of clouds and 
routers.

Alex

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:20:09 -0700

> Architecture is more than simply a - albeit nice - picture of clouds and  

I think tomorrow we'll propose using this list again, as a place to
argue about the locator/identifier separation issues.  For example "is
a stack identifier necessary".

Scott