Subject: [arch-d] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-07.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:44:15 +1200

Hi,

Another update following recent comments. The main changes were
moving the taxonomy to an appendix, some new examples, and editorial
improvements. Please send any new comments that you may have to
[email-masked]

At the moment the authors plan to submit this draft soon to the
Independent Submissions stream, but we'd be glad to hear any
alternative suggestions.

Regards
   Brian + Bing

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-07.txt
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:22:48 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Limited Domains and Internet Protocols
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-limited-domains-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   There is a noticeable trend towards network requirements, behaviours
   and semantics that are specific to a limited region of the Internet
   and a particular set of requirements.  Policies, default parameters,
   the options supported, the style of network management and security
   requirements may vary.  This document reviews examples of such
   limited domains, also known as controlled environments, and emerging
   solutions, and includes a related taxonomy.  It then briefly
   discusses the standardization of protocols for limited domains.
   Finally, it shows the needs for a precise definition of limited
   domain membership and for mechanisms to allow nodes to join a domain
   securely and to find other members, including boundary nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-limited-domains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-limited-domains-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt