Subject: [arch-d] IAB Adoption of draft-flanagan-fiftyyears

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 10:43:42 -0700

The IAB will discuss adoption of draft-flanagan-fiftyyears at its meeting on 2019-06-12.

The draft can be found here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears/

The agenda for the meeting will be posted 48 hours ahead of the meeting here: 
https://www.iab.org/wiki/index.php/Agenda

Feedback about this draft can be sent in response to this mail on 
[email-masked], or to the IAB directly at [email-masked].

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 13:42:29 -0700

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears/

an amazing iconic document.  ship it.

randy

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 20:50:14 +0000

+1

Juniper Internal

-----Original Message-----
From: Architecture-discuss <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Randy Bush
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 4:42 PM
To: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [arch-d] IAB Adoption of draft-flanagan-fiftyyears

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__datatracker.ietf.
> org_doc_draft-2Dflanagan-2Dfiftyyears_&d=DwICAg&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0
> UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=Fch9FQ82sir-BoLx84hKuKwl-AWF2EfpHcAwrDThKP8&
> m=32Q5CEcKo6l7H8d24CDIXbgXkukax-q8aJa6AZ-YdL8&s=LwEwFs0NZ3mxo9ZopaLfih
> x38MOkDQrSj2LWifOVoZ4&e=

randy

_______________________________________________
Architecture-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_listinfo_architecture-2Ddiscuss&d=DwICAg&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=Fch9FQ82sir-BoLx84hKuKwl-AWF2EfpHcAwrDThKP8&m=32Q5CEcKo6l7H8d24CDIXbgXkukax-q8aJa6AZ-YdL8&s=hpLswSLkFYzLurWq05gAd_cDz_A34TyMehWW1HIyY8k&e=

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 10:56:10 +0100

+1 also

Stewart

On 04/06/2019 21:50, Ron Bonica wrote:
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss
>