Subject: [arch-d] Open Standards Everywhere, The Web & the IETF

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 17:01:59 +0700

Dear architecture-discuss &
public-informationarchitecture,

* Open Standards Everywhere, The Web & the IETF

It is about secure web server by using the latest open security standards &
availability of websites across global network of networks which is the
(open, globally-connected, trustworthy, and secure) Internet... based on
the latest and secured standards coming out of the Internet Engineering
Task Force.

" As part of our Action Plan 2020, this Open Standards Everywhere will be
our way to help people operating different kinds of servers to both see the
value in new open Internet standards and also understand how to deploy
those standards.

By the end of 2020, our goal is to see an increase in security and
availability of web servers across the Internet through the usage of TLS,
DNSSEC, IPv6, and HTTP/2.

We will also continue to monitor and evolve the project documentation
around web servers. For example, as HTTP3/QUIC moves out into deployment,
we will look to build that into this project".

https://www.internetsociety.org/issues/open-standards-everywhere/

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra