Subject: [arch-d] Invitation: Invite to webex side meeting 03/25, 8:00 AM on "... @ Wed Mar 25, 2020 09:00 - 10:00 (BRT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 22:53:41 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: [arch-d] Invite to webex side meeting 03/25, 8:00 AM on "New IP  
Architecture and Protocols".
Dear colleagues

At IETF106, we had an inofficial IETF106 side meeting on New-IP Research,
see https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/106sidemeetings

If you are interested to continue or join the discussion,
we would like to invite you to a followup, this time via webex:

Meeting invite/info below.

Please contact us for comments and questions:
   [email-masked], [email-masked]

Thank you
     Toerless

------ https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/v107-side-meeting
        (backup at: https://bit.ly/2WvxZFn )

Meeting
   Title: New IP Architecture and Protocols Meeting
   Time:  03/25/2020, 08:00 - 09:00 AM PST [1500 - 1600 UTC] (extend to 9:30  
if needed)
                      07:30 - 08:00 AM PST [1430 - 1500 UTC...
When: Wed Mar 25, 2020 09:00 – 10:00 Brasilia Standard Time - Sao Paulo
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MmU4aDYwaGdsdjd1aGFkazFxZTByYjE5aWogYXJjaGl0ZWN0dXJlLWRpc2N1c3NAaWV0Zi5vcmc&tok=MTgjY2hlc3RldmVAZ21haWwuY29tODkwMzkyYzVkYjFiMGVlYWFiODJiMmRiMjhjNzFiMzI1OTMwNDhiNA&ctz=America%2FSao_Paulo&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding