Subject: [arch-d] Invitation: Invite to webex side meeting 03/25, 8:00 AM on "... @ Thu 26 Mar 2020 01:00 - 02:00 (NZDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 00:36:51 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: [arch-d] Invite to webex side meeting 03/25, 8:00 AM on "New IP  
Architecture and Protocols".
Dear colleagues

At IETF106, we had an inofficial IETF106 side meeting on New-IP Research,
see https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/106sidemeetings

If you are interested to continue or join the discussion,
we would like to invite you to a followup, this time via webex:

Meeting invite/info below.

Please contact us for comments and questions:
   [email-masked], [email-masked]

Thank you
     Toerless

------ https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/v107-side-meeting
        (backup at: https://bit.ly/2WvxZFn )

Meeting
   Title: New IP Architecture and Protocols Meeting
   Time:  03/25/2020, 08:00 - 09:00 AM PST [1500 - 1600 UTC] (extend to 9:30  
if needed)
                      07:30 - 08:00 AM PST [1430 - 1500 UTC...
When: Thu 26 Mar 2020 01:00 – 02:00 New Zealand Time
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=bXZiN2xzOGFmbmQydDE3aDBzdGI5NzIxdGsgYXJjaGl0ZWN0dXJlLWRpc2N1c3NAaWV0Zi5vcmc&tok=MjcjYnJpYW4uZS5jYXJwZW50ZXJAZ21haWwuY29tMDVhNzZlMDNlY2IxZTQzNjI4ZjkxYzRhY2I0MjMyZTkyNjhhNjA3Mg&ctz=Pacific%2FAuckland&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding