Subject: [arch-d] IAB Adoption of draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers-02

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 14:39:25 -0700

The IAB will discuss adoption of draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-
servers-02 (Nameservers for the Address and Routing Parameter Area 
("arpa") Domain) at its meeting on 2021-04-21.

The draft can be found here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers/

The agenda for the meeting will be posted 48 hours ahead of the meeting 
here: https://www.iab.org/wiki/index.php/Agenda

Feedback about this draft can be sent in response to this mail on 
[email-masked], or to the IAB directly at [email-masked].

---

From: Joe Maimon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 18:20:58 -0400

Servers are leaving the premise now. If you want to use iDRAC in the 
NOC, I will be cabling it to the same vlan.

I would recommend utilizing a utility vm, such as provided previous, or 
another of your servers to DHCP the idrac into a private subnet only 
securely accessible.

We can do this from our systems, but only if that is your preference.

Joe

IAB Executive Administrative Manager wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
>
>