Subject: [armd] arp222 email has been changed to [email-masked]

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 12:05:50 -0500

There are more people in favor of the name ARMD as the replacement for
ARP222.  Some people suggest ARMD can also mean "Address Resolution
Mechanisms for large broadcast Domains"

Therefore, I have sent the name change request to Internet ADs (Ralph &
Jari). They have approved the name change. Now the [email-masked] is created.
All the people who were on [email-masked] should be automatically switched
over to [email-masked]. If you have trouble using the new email list, please
let me know. 

Thanks, Linda Dunbar

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Linda Dunbar
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 8:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [arp222] Considering to change ARP222 name

It has been pointed to us by several people that the name ARP222 is a little
misleading. The main objective is to resolve issues associated with Address
Resolution for Massive amount of VMs or virtual hosts/Nodes in one broadcast
Domain. 

What do you think if we change the name to ARMD or ARMND? 

Your opinion is appreciated. 

Linda Dunbar