Subject: Re: [art] art Digest, Vol 29, Issue 22

From: MarcAnthony G <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 21:28:45 +0000

On Feb 28, 2019, 3:32 PM +0200, [email-masked], wrote:
Send art mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of art digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Re: [dbound] [DNSOP] Related Domains By DNS (RDBD) Draft
(Stephen Farrell)
2. Re: [dbound] [DNSOP] Related Domains By DNS (RDBD) Draft
(John R Levine)
3. Re: [DNSOP] [dbound] not DNAME, was Related Domains By DNS
(RDBD) Draft (John C Klensin)
4. Re: [DNSOP] [dbound] not DNAME, was Related Domains By DNS
(RDBD) Draft (Tony Finch)

_______________________________________________
art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art