Subject: [art] Fwd: RSS1/RSS2/ATOM/ P2P

From: Ggh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:05:41 +0300

Tell me, and I forget. Ask me, and I discover...

Subject: RSS1/RSS2/ATOM/ P2P
From: Ggh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 15:54:39 +0300

Dear All,

My name is Greg, and I am new to this list.

I have spent some time (a few years) using RSS on the client side,
and also server side.

I would like to invite all of you to have a
constructive critisized discussion regarding RSS1/Atom/RSS2+
and the concept of P2P(Peer to Peer) using them.

RSS is not new as such, however the idea of linking RSS-nodes/clients
together, the p2p way handling RSS items and feeds, is perhaps.

The word is free, lets bounce some ideas forth and back.

Thank you, br,

Greg

Tell me, and I forget. Ask me, and I discover...