Subject: [art] Fwd: DISPATCH WG deadlines for IETF-106

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:05:45 -0400

Since I don't think everyone on the ART list is on the DISPATCH WG mailing
list, I'm forwarding this as an FYI.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:49 AM
Subject: DISPATCH WG deadlines for IETF-106
To: DISPATCH <[email-masked]>
Cc: dispatch chairs <[email-masked]>, ART ADs <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

While IETF-106 seems a long ways out, it is less than 2 months before the
IETF-106 BoF deadline.  If you have a potential topic and are not sure if
it might require an official BoF as opposed to a DISPATCH WG slot, please
contact the ADs and DISPATCH WG chairs (aliases cc'ed above).

As a reminder, these dates are always available on the DISPATCH WG wiki:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dispatch/wiki

   - Oct 4, 2019. Cutoff date for IETF BoF submissions.

   - Oct 7, 2019. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
   submit a proposal/topic.

   - Oct 14, 2019. Cutoff for proposals (i.e., problem statement and
   proposed deliverables) for topics posted to the DISPATCH WG mailing list.

   - Oct 21, 2019. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-105.

   - Nov 4, 2019. Draft submission deadline.

Note, that while these dates are specific to DISPATCH WG, since we share
our slot with ART area, it would be helpful to know about potential ART
area topics sooner rather than later, so we don't get into the situation
like we did at IETF-105 and have to cutoff important ART discussions.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair