Subject: [art] Fwd: [dispatch] Fwd: Reminder: BOF proposals due in 2 weeks

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:38:53 -0500

FYI...for folks that are not on the DISPATCH WG mailing list - the last I
looked there will still a few of you.

It's also a good idea to give the ADs a heads-up if you think you have a
topic for the ART portion of the agenda.  That also makes it easier for us
to develop an agenda that will ensure important topics receive sufficient
discussion time.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mary B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 9:36 AM
Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: Reminder: BOF proposals due in 2 weeks
To: <[email-masked]>

As a reminder, the DISPATCH WG deadlines come up quickly after the BoF
deadline.  And, of course, if you think you have a topic of broad interest
that might warrant a full BoF, you should be talking to ADs.

Here are the DISPATCH WG deadlines:

   - Oct 7, 2019. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
   submit a proposal/topic.

   - Oct 14, 2019. Cutoff for proposals (i.e., problem statement and
   proposed deliverables) for topics posted to the DISPATCH WG mailing list.

   - Oct 21, 2019. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-105.

   - Nov 4, 2019. Draft submission deadline.

That information is always available on the Wiki and there's a bit of
detail on the overall DISPATCH process that's summarized there:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dispatch/wiki

We appreciate folks that have already started discussions on topics - that
makes it much easier for us to retain our usual  two hour time slot on
Monday morning..

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:41 AM
Subject: Reminder: BOF proposals due in 2 weeks
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: IETF <[email-masked]>

I wanted to remind everyone that proposals for "Birds of a Feather” (BOF)
sessions at IETF 106 are due Friday, October 4 by 23:59 UTC. Instructions
for submitting your proposal are available at:
https://www.ietf.org/how/bofs/bof-procedures/.. Please also read
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5434, Considerations for Having a Successful
Birds-of-a-Feather Session, if you are not familiar with it.

If you are working on a BOF request but you’re not quite ready to submit
it, please tell the IESG now by sending an email to [email-masked] to get
advance help with the request. We have a number of ways of bringing new
work into the IETF and BOFs are just one of them, so please talk to the
IESG or an individual Area Director (
https://www.ietf..org/about/groups/iesg/members/
<https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/members/>) about your idea if
you’re thinking about proposing a BOF.

IETF 106 will take place November 16-22 in Singapore. More information is
available at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/106/
<https://www..ietf.org/how/meetings/106/>

Thanks,
Alissa Cooper
IETF Chair
_______________________________________________
dispatch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch