Subject: [art] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 09:41:27 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note the TSV-ART review (Thanks Joe!) and the issue raised regarding an
outstaying errata on RFC7320 that may impact the change in this doc.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:45:46 +1100

Thanks, Mirja. The errata has already been applied, as I told Joe in my response to his review.

Cheers,

> On 21 Jan 2020, at 4:41 am, Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 09:45:42 +0100

Hi Mark,

Great! I didn’t double-check and I didn’t see you reply to Joe…

Thanks!
Mirja

> On 21. Jan 2020, at 00:45, Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]> wrote:
>