Subject: [art] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-gellens-lost-validation-05.txt> (The LoST-Validation S-NAPTR Application Service Tag) to Informational RFC

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 16:09:30 -0800

I wanted to alert this group explicitly to the subject last call.  If
anyone has comments about it, please make them as specified below, to
<[email-masked]>, rather than discussing it on this list.

Thanks,
Barry, ART AD

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 4:09 PM
Subject: Fwd: Last Call: <draft-gellens-lost-validation-05.txt> (The
LoST-Validation S-NAPTR Application Service Tag) to Informational RFC
To: <[email-masked]>

I wanted to alert this group explicitly to the subject last call.  If
anyone has comments about it, please make them as specified below, to
<[email-masked]>, rather than discussing it on this list.

Thanks,
Barry, ART AD

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:37 PM
Subject: Last Call: <draft-gellens-lost-validation-05.txt> (The
LoST-Validation S-NAPTR Application Service Tag) to Informational RFC
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, Ben Campbell
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'The LoST-Validation S-NAPTR Application Service Tag'
  <draft-gellens-lost-validation-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-03-31. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document adds the LoST-Validation service tag to the S-NAPTR
   Application Service Tag IANA registry.  This tag is used by clients
   of the Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-lost-validation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-lost-validation/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.