Subject: [art] RSS and ideas

From: Ggh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:29:36 +0300

Hi All,

I have been dealing RSS for quite some time, and would like to discuss  
ideas forth and back. I a few years ago wrote an RSS reader, which can  
read and display RSS contents.

RSS is nice in many ways, I like the way of dealing with RSS sources  
to display RSS contents to the reader.

In the the most general sense I think that RSS is important and a nice  
technology. I have some thoughts creating an RSS publisher,  
too.(attached)

So, I would like to bounce ideas forth and back.

Feel free to post on RSS technology and bounce ideas.

My RSS publisher:
https://www.multi.fi/~ghaga/rp.php

Thank's for your attention,

Best Regards,
Greg

Tell me, and I forget. Ask me, and I discover...

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jul 2020 10:45:58 -0400

>read and display RSS contents.

You might take a look at RFCs 4287 and 5023 which define Atom, which
is a fairly widely used alternative to RSS.

R's,
John