Subject: [art] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-01.txt

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:05:56 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 12:05 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-01.txt
To: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yakov Shafranovich and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis
Revision:       01
Title:          Common Format and MIME Type for Comma-Separated Values
(CSV) Files
Document date:  2021-09-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-01

Abstract:
   This RFC documents the common format used for Comma-Separated Values
   (CSV) files and updates the associated MIME type "text/csv".

The IETF Secretariat