Subject: [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02

From: Tim Bray via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:50:22 -0800

Reviewer: Tim Bray
Review result: Ready with Issues

Generally looks good to me, but I'm sufficiently shallow on QUICK-related stuff
that I might miss something QUIC-incompatible.

Nit: Section 1: The link to "Appendix A.3" is wrong, seems to just link back to
this draft.

Issue: Section 2, 2nd paragraph: It feels like there could be a MUST or SHOULD
in here so Websockets implementers can be sure they're doing the right thing to
get an orderly shutdown?

Issue: Section 2, 4th paragraph: This makes perfect sense, but is it
Websockets-specific?  Does it actually belong in  draft-ietf-quic-http?

---

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:38:04 +0000

Tim: thanks for your review. I will send the document forward and the authors can address your questions at the same time as the IESG reviews.

Thanks,
Francesca

From: Tim Bray via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 19:50
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Artart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02
Reviewer: Tim Bray
Review result: Ready with Issues