Subject: [art] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7505 (6867)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 00:57:11 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7505,
"A "Null MX" No Service Resource Record for Domains That Accept No Mail".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6867

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Harish Bahadur dhami <[email-masked]>

Section: 2119

Original Text
-------------
Harish Bahadur dhami

Corrected Text
--------------
Harish bhadur dhami

Notes
-----
Harish Bahadur dhami

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7505 (draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : A "Null MX" No Service Resource Record for Domains That Accept No Mail
Publication Date    : June 2015
Author(s)           : J. Levine, M. Delany
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : ART Area General Application Working Group
Area                : Applications and Real-Time
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 11:05:08 -0500

Harish Bahadur dhami,

Could you explain, for those of us unfamiliar with your name and
how it should be rendered in English and Latin characters, the
conventions that apply?  As far as I can tell from the errata
report, you reported the issue as "Harish Bahadur dhami".  That
is what the document says already.  But you say it should be
corrected to "Harish bhadur dhami"?

Is the inclusion of a "a" in the second lexical word/token in
you name incorrect?  If so, do you need help in correcting your
datatracker login as well as fixing this (not an RFC Editor
problem)?  Should the name be written with the first letter in
"Harish" in upper case but the first letters of the next two
lexical tokens in lower case?  Or with the first letters of the
first and second, but not the third in upper case?  Or something
else?  And, again, because we would like to get these things
right for you and others in the future, could you please take
time to explain the convention?

thanks,

--On Saturday, March 5, 2022 00:57 -0800 RFC Errata System
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary,
> please use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be
> verified or rejected. When a decision is reached, the
> verifying party   can log in to change the status and edit the
> report, if necessary. 
> 
> Title               : A "Null MX" No Service Resource Record
> for Domains That Accept No Mail Publication Date    : June 2015
> Source              : ART Area General Application Working
> Group Area                : Applications and Real-Time
> Stream              : IETF
> Verifying Party     : IESG
> 
> _______________________________________________
> art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art

---

From: Chris Smiley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 15:31:55 -0800

Greetings,

FYI - this report has been deleted as junk.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/cs

> On Mar 5, 2022, at 12:57 AM, RFC Errata System <[email-masked]> wrote:
>