Subject: [Asap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 23:22:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automatic SIP trunking And Peering WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Automatic Peering for SIP Trunks
        Authors         : Kaustubh Inamdar
                          Sreekanth Narayanan
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer-04.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a configuration workflow to enable enterprise
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks to solicit the capability
   set of a SIP service provider network.  The capability set can
   subsequently be used to configure features and services on the
   enterprise edge element, such as a Session Border Controller (SBC),
   to ensure smooth peering between enterprise and service provider
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-asap-sip-auto-peer-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/