Subject: [asrg-announce] Stepping down from the ASRG

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 02:16:29 -0400

ASRG Members,

I am writing to inform you that I am stepping down from my position as a 
co-chair of the ASRG. Unfortunately, my time constraints have increased 
to a point where it is impossible to me to continue ASRG work.

It has been a very exciting and unique experience for me personally, and 
I want to thank all of you for contributing to it. I hope that my small 
contribution to the IETF and IRTF communities has made an impact on this 
group and the future of the Internet.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Former co-chair, ASRG

--
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"And this too shall come to pass" (Unknown)

_______________________________________________
asrg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg-announce