Subject: Message subject

From: "Freida Kemp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:30:41 -0300

2005 United States Healthcare & Dentist directory Database 

This complete database includes all hospitals, nursing homes, 
and physicians and Dentist in the country.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an 
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.  The United States 
Healthcare Database includes comprehensive information on more than 
7,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors.  It is the 
most extensive and reliable mailing list and database of key decision 
makers in the health care market.

(New Dentist directory, dental practice, dental labs, 
cosmetic dentists, DDO, dental care directory, directory of dentists, 
dentist CD, dentist lists, orthodontists, periodontology, oral surgeons, 
dental lists, tooth decay, dental products, gum disease, oral health, 
genral practice, dental directory.)

From our previous customer feedback, this directory is found to 
be the leading source of dentist reference in the United States.  
It is used by professionals and industry business development 
executives who must communicate with dentists in an efficient 
and timely manner..
 
The American Directory of Dentists contains relevant data on 
over 200,000 dentists in the United States. Each record is 
indexed by such features as name, address, phone/fax, county, 
year licensed, type of practice, type of dentist as well 
as specialty.  
===================================================================
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and 
fax. The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom.  It is 
designed for mailing lists and merges.  The data can be selected by 
state or other criteria such as type of practice. It can be used on 
an unlimited basis.
===================================================================
For the past 14 years, MedCom has maintained the most comprehensive 
healthcare lists.  Our directories are 100% telephone verified and 
updated every quarter. MedCom continues to hold the nation's most 
extensive and reliable databases of key decision-makers in the health 
care market.
 
For a limited time, this extensive database is offered at an introductory. 

The United States Healthcare Database and The American Directory of Dentists

Price of $195 (reg. $745).

To order, please print this e-mail, complete the information below and 
fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028).

NAME:
    
TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL:
 
If you want to use Paypal  we can Request money from your Paypal
  
Account: ________________________________________

Or wire money from your Bank to our Bank.  
Please call us @ 416-765-0028 for details.

We also accept money orders, cashier's checks, & personal checks.
IF YOU ARE MAKING A PAYMENT BY CHECK 
(money order, cashier's check)  MAIL TO.

MedCom
4410 Massachusettes Ave. NW, #201
Washington, DC 20016

You received this message ONLY ONE TIME