Subject: URGENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:29:54 -0800

(RE: TRANSFER OF ($50,000.000.00USD}FIFTY MILLION
DOLLARS
 
ATTN:

I want to transfer to overseas
($50,000.000.00USD)fiftymillion
United States Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa,
I.am seeking a reliable and honest person who will be
capable and fit.to provide either an existing bank account or set up a new
Bank.account immediately to receive this fund, even an empty.account can
serve this purpose, or you help to seek an honest and.reliable businessman
who can assist us.

I am Dr.Martins Pedro an accountant and bank manager,during the course of
our auditing I discovered a floating fund.in.a domiciliary account opened
in the bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account,
after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the
owner of the account who is a foreigner died without any traceable next
of.kin hence the dormant nature of the account and if I do not remit this
money out urgently it will be re-channeled into the bank's.reserve.

I suggest we start the first transfer with twenty
million Dollars [$20,000.000] and upon the successful
transfer of the.first $20million without hitches or
disappointment from you,I shall re-apply for the remittance of the balance
of the.fund.to your nominated account. I am only contacting you as a foreigner
because this money cannot be approved for a local account here and I am
not supposed to be in possession of such amount of dollars, but the fund
can only be approved to any foreigner or into.a foreign account.I suggest
we meet face to face to get acquainted, as the fund in question is a large
one before we commence with transfer. I need your full co-operation to make
this work fine, as I will use my office to see that the transaction is hitch
free and.I will.destroy all documents relating to the transaction once we
conclude. the transaction.On the conclusion of this business, you will be.given
15% of the. total amount, 80% will be for me,while 5% will be for.expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process.of this. transaction.
(Reply to [email-masked])

Bestregards