Subject: hospital data.

From: "Wesley Chase" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:02:23 +0100

THE NEW AMERICAN HOSPITAL MARKETING GUIDE 
 
PRE_PUBLICATION OFFER OF $197.
 
"The New American Hospital Marketing Guide is an extremely 
cost-effective way of increasing your marketing efforts". 
David Stanford, Chicago, IL.
 
In response to numerous inquiries from healthcare marketers, 
HealthLine Publications is introducing The New American 
Hospital Marketing Guide.  The new guide is an attempt to 
assist healthcare professionals to target hospital 
decision-makers throughout the country.  The Guide includes 
administrators in hospitals in the United States.  In 
addition tomailing addresses, fax and phone numbers, the 
publication includes important hospital stats such as number 
of beds, hospital type, hospital number and staff size.
 
If you are interested in identifying and contacting hospital 
decision-makers most likely to benefit from your product or 
service, The New American Hospital Guide will save you time 
and money.  This unprecedented marketing tool includes over 
48,000 hospital administrators.  Target hospital 
administrators such as CEO, CFO, Director of purchasing, 
Director of IT, etc. (note that senior managers are all 
included. i.e. Director level and higher).
 
The data is available on CD Rom in Exel format. It is easy 
to use and can be searched by zip code, title, hospital type, 
etc.  The data can be exported into other programs for your 
own customized use.  Mailing merges are simple. It is also 
available for use on an unlimited basis for an 
additional $100.
 
To order The New American Hospital Guide, simply fill out 
the information below.
 
and fax it to 905-751-0199 (tel: 905-751-0919).
 
Bonus Offer:  New Customer Offer.  Order now and receive 
Build a Successful Healthcare Marketing Campaign free of 
charge.This popular publication offers a number of strategies 
relating to effective marketing of healthcare products.  It 
is an extremely useful tool.
 
I would like to order The New American Hospital Marketing 

Guide for $197.  

Please send me an invoice.
 
I would like to order unlimited use of The New American 

Hospital Marketing Guide for $297.  
Please send me an invoice.

NAME:

TITLE:

COMPANY:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

ZIP:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL:

HealthLine Publications
211 East Lombard St. #291
Baltimore, MD 21202-8102