Subject: high volume bounce on hot recommendation

From: "Cesar Tidwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:25:07 -0400

Wall Street Winners last pick on Jan 21 was VTYC 
at .06 with an immediate 
target of .22, it hit .27 in 4 days.
Here is Our New Hot Pick:
American IDC Corp. OTC: ACNI
Price: .04 - Near 52-week Low, Load-up Early
Quick Triple for Trading Pr0fits

Major Breaking News: ACNI Launches Broadband Internet TV,
Technologically Superior to AOL TV Clips and Movie Trailers

ACNI is the Internet Success story for 2005 making them the 
hottest undervalued st0ck at this price level where shares 
are ready to explode on huge investor attention.

ACNI has completed the worldwide launch of its revolutionary 
Broadband Internet Television, solidifying explosive revenues 
for this proprietary video technology powerhouse. 
ACNI is positioned much like today's cable TV giants that 
invested heavily in their technology over 20 years ago and are 
now earning a thousand times over what was initially spent each 
year from their current subscribers.

ACNI's programming through its 100% Company-owned network,
E-TVHollywood, is the first full-screen Broadband Digital 
streaming channel on the Internet in High-Definition (HD) 
Quality.
The technological breakthrough that supplies the groundwork for 
record setting multi-millions for ACNI is powered by MPEG2 using 
movie industry code which allows for the necessary transcoding into 
video for Broadband.

The driving force behind ACNI's technology that enables streaming 
24/7 Broadband Internet Television, by comparison, is more highly 
sophisticated than the partial movie trailers or 15-second clips 
from "Top TV Moments" shown by AOL to subscribers. Combine the fact 
that ACNI is constantly offering thousands of revenue generating 
Hollywood classic movies, with expanding content of Sports, Music, 
Educational, Television Series, and Children's Programming, clearly 
provides a superior cutting-edge advantage keeping the Company at 
the forefront in the fastest growing sector of the Internet.

ACNI is in the early stages of a major upside move predicated on an 
estimated float under 20 million shares and a very modest market 
value at around $1.5 million. ACNI receives our highest rating for 
explosive short-term gains with the sstock at its low combined with 
a lack of awareness by investors of the profits cemented by recent 
accomplishments. Early investors acquiring sizable blocks will be 
rewarded at these levels as we believe the volume and share price 
will spiral with out of control momentum immediately, enabling ACNI 
to become our next pick to surpass its projected 300% gain.

DISCLOSURE: The information and opinions in the Wall Street Winners 
(WSW) stock profile are based on sources believed to be reliable but 
no representation is made to its accuracy or completeness. Past 
performance is not an indicator of future results. This report is a 
paid stocck profile and is for information purposes only and should 
not be used as the basis for any investment decision. WSW has been 
compensated ten thousand dollars for the preparation of this profile 
and for continuing coverage of the featured company. WSW is not an 
investment advisor and this profile is not to be considered investment 
advice. This information is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer 
to sell securities. Information herein contains forward-looking 
statements and is subject to significant risks and uncertainties. WSW 
is not a holder of any shares and will not participate in the trading 
of shares of any profiled company.