Subject: protect you body against cancer,

From: "Rolando Lin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 05:15:40 -0100

Most medical experts agree that certain foods 
have incredible healing powers.  

If you would like to prevent disease, or fight an illness, eating 
the right foods may be the solution.  The vitamins and minerals 
found in these great-tasting treats like bananas, cereal, juice 
and walnuts are extremely helpful in fighting cancers, diabetes, 
infections, allergies and more.
 
HealthLine Publications is excited to introduce its new 191 page 
book titled The Healing Power of Food.  This new publication will 
show you which foods will help you fight disease and even slow 
the aging process.  These are the secrets known to many experts 
in the field.
 
To order The Healing Power of Food, please send a ckeck or money 
order for $19.97 to HealthLine Publications, 
211 East Lombard Street #291, 
Baltimore, MD 21202-8102. 
Please include your mailing address for shipping purpoes.