Subject: Physician Services Director, over 440,000 listings of professional executives in the healthcare field.

From: "Ernest Bledsoe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:00:48 +0200

442,077 Healthcare Executives on CD Rom. 
Listed by title (including mailing address/phone/fax).

 The largest, most extensive listing of healthcare professionals 
in the country.
  
Complete list $279. Records can be merged easily.  Excel format.
Title:  Healthcare Professionals.on CD-Rom (sku-2447).
 
Healthline Publications has just assembled a full and complete 
directory of healthcare executives in the United States.  
It is available on CD-Rom at an introductory price of $279.  
This unprecedented tool includes over 440,000 listings of 
professional executives in the healthcare field.
 
The following titles are included:  CEO, President, CFO, Medical 
Director, Medical Records Director, Purchasing Director, Nursing 
Director, IT director, Human Resources Director, Legal Director, 
MIS, Director, Social Services Director, Radiology Director, 
Physician Services Director,  Staff Development Director, Chief 
of Surgery, Chief of Urology, Respiratory Therapy, Psychiatric 
Services, Information Services Director, Library Services, 
Medical Records, Physical Therapy Director, Financial Services, 
Housekeeping Director, Managed Care Director, Pharmacy Director 
General/Office managers, Patient Services, and more. 
 
The above titles are separated by industry (e.g. nursing homes, 
hospitals, assisted living, group practices, clinics, etc.)  
Mailing addresses, fax/phone are included. The data and can be 
easily merged or manipulated. 
 
Bonus Offer:  Unlike other publications of this type, Healthcare 
Professionals on CD-Rom is now offered on an unlimited use only.  
There are no restrictions.
 
To order Healthcare Professionals on CD-Rom, simply fill out the 
information below and fax it to 888-641-7334 (tel: 888-640-3360). 
 
NAME:

TITLE:

COMPANY:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

ZIP:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL: