Subject: 0. General - Coordination (was RE: [Asrg] RE: 2.a.1 Analysis of Actual Spam Data - Titan Key reduces spam attacks)

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:59:15 -0400

At 12:00 PM 8/13/2003, Paul Judge wrote:
>............
>The point here is that there are many areas to become more actively involved
>besides simply debating on the mailing list. There are work items that need
>owners and contributors. There are administrative tasks that need support.
>If you are interested in any of these, just contact me off-list. I am
>currently compiling two relevant documents: 1) work item status list that
>shows owners of each item, the status of that item and which items need
>volunteers. 2) administrative task list that shows the group's needs such as
>document editor, secretary, etc.

Many times people have very valuable input on the list and then drop out or 
disappear. We need people to stay on and contribute. For starters many 
people have interests in various areas but that does not help us if we do 
not know about it. Let the chair know off-list what your interests are and 
how you think you can contribute. Even if you only have the time to review 
documents - even that is important.

Yakov 

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg