Subject: [Asrg] 4d. Consent Framework - Protocols and Formats - XML Based

From: Pete McNeil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:55:43 -0400

I have posted new revisions to the example xml document.
Please find information about the document and the document itself at:

http://www.sortmonster.com/ASRG

In this revision I've introduced concepts for sharing (exporting / 
importing) groups of elements from a CPD (Consent Policy 
Definition/Document). This includes a short description of how 
implementation specific elements may be isolated or even imported into an 
xml based CPD.

Comments and discussion are encouraged.

Thanks,
_M

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:38:23 -0400

>Comments and discussion are encouraged.

Since this format is in XML can we leverage XML-related technologies such 
as XInclude, XPath, XSLT, etc. Some of them can prove to be very useful - 
for example XInclude can be used to combine policies, XLinks can be used to 
refer to specific elements within policies, etc.