Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - SpamAssasin deployed on IETF servers

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:37:32 -0500

As of Monday, 12/15, IETF has deployed SpamAssasin on all IETF mail and 
mailing lists. At this time only headers are being added, and no 
filtering is done (yet). The original announcement is here:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg27683.html

NOTE: Since the ASRG is exempt from all anti-spam controls at the IETF, 
this list will also be excluded from this policy eventually, so do not 
rely on the headers being there tomorrow. This is mainly to let you know 
in case you see them.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Among all our enemies / The ones to be most feared are often the 
smallest" (Jean de la Fontaine)
-------

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg