Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Moderation of the List

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:07:40 -0500

From RFC 2014, section 5.3:

"   Moderate the Research Group email list

       The Chair should attempt to ensure that the discussions on this
       list are relevant and that not devolve to "flame" attacks or rat-
       hole into technical trivia.  The Chair should make sure that
       discussions on the list are summarized and that the outcome is
       well documented (to avoid repetition).
"

In cases where specific group members start making frequent flame 
attacks, we may begin to moderate the posts of those members on case by 
case basis. If the flame behavior does not cease, we may choose to 
remove those members from the list.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"I want to know G-d's thoughts... the rest are details" (Albert Einstein)
-------

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg