Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - What ASRG looks like

From: Peter Sergeant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:36:23 +0000

Being that I spend a lot of time trawling the ASRG archives, and am
trying to find ways to make this easier, I thought some of you might be
interested in knowing what ASRG threads look like, visualized:

http://grou.ch/thread.png
http://grou.ch/thread2.png

The first one of those is a *large* image... The second is the same
thread, but rotated, and with arc-sizes constrained. The originals are
SVG, and the plan is to display these next to messages, with the current
message highlighted - in short, an implementation of 
<http://www.research.ibm.com/remail/threadarcs.html>

The blank element at the start is a faked message container - the
archive I'm running this on didn't contain the parent message.

+Pete

-- 
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
 -- Samuel Johnson

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg