Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - XMPP Chatroom Has Been Setup for ASRG

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 20:16:08 -0500

As part of an overall service to both IETF and IRTF, folks from Jabber 
have setup chatrooms for the IETF and IRTF groups including the ASRG. 
Instructions can be found at:

http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html

The ASRG chatroom is called 'asrg' and is located on Jabber server 
'irtf.xmpp.org'. You need an XMPP/Jabber compatible client to access the 
chatroom.

All conversations in the chatroom are logged automatically, and the logs 
can be found at:

http://www.xmpp.org/irtf-logs/

This primary use of this chatroom will for formal and informal ASRG 
meetings.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Some lies are easier to believe than the truth" (Dune)
-------

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg