Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Pointer to resource for studying existing standards

From: Brett Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:44:53 +1100

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Arg.  That's what I get for not reading ~3,5k RFC's.

It's difficult to keep abreast of existing standards and proposals, but if 
Internet mail standards happen to be your specific interest, then the 
Internet Mail Consortium's website may prove useful.

  http://www.imc.org/

The following page has a list of mail-related RFCs, neatly categorised and 
marked according to their status (as informative, BCP, proposed standard, 
etc).

  http://www.imc.org/rfcs.html

I encourage readers of this list to have a brief look around it, and bookmark 
those pages which appear useful. It is also the home of the "mail-ng" mailing 
list which Yakov mentioned recently.

Regards,
TFBW

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg