Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Call for papers for the VB2004 conference

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:51:42 -0500

Helen Martin of Virus Bulletin Magazine asked me to forward this to the 
main list.

Yakov

--------------------------------------------------------------------
VB2004: Call for papers

Virus Bulletin is seeking submissions from those wishing to present at
VB2004, the Fourteenth Virus Bulletin International Conference, which will
take place on 29 September to 1 October 2004 at the Fairmont Chicago,
Illinois, USA.

While past VB conferences have been focused exclusively on anti-virus
technologies and malware threats, VB2004 will also cover spam and anti-spam
techniques. Submissions are invited on all subjects relevant to the
anti-virus and anti-spam arenas.

Abstracts of approximately 200 words must reach the Editor of Virus
Bulletin no later than Wednesday 31 March 2004. Abstracts should be sent as
RTF or plain text files to [email-masked].

Further details of the paper submission and selection process including a
list of suggested topics for papers, can be found at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"All that is gold does not glitter" (LOTR)
-------

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg