Subject: [Asrg] Conference on Email and Anti-Spam, 2005

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Jul 2005 19:06:11 -0400

(Last year's conference was quite good, and I think this year's should be
better because the submitted papers were better. -John)

			CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

	    CEAS 2005 -- Conference on Email and Anti-Spam
	       July 21 and 22, 2005 (Thursday, Friday)
		  Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
			  http://www.ceas.cc

  In Cooperation with
  The International Association for Cryptologic Research, and
  The IEEE Technical Committee on Security and Privacy

The organizers of the Conference on Email and Anti-Spam invite you to
participate in its second annual meeting.  This forum brings together
academic and industrial researchers to present new work in all aspects
of email, messaging and spam -- with papers this year covering fields
as diverse as text classification, clustering and visualization of
email, social network analysis applied to both email and spam, spam
filtering methods including text classification and systems
approaches, game theory, data analysis, Human Interactive Proofs, and
legal studies, among others.  The conference will feature 26 paper
presentations, a banquet, and two invited speakers.  See
http://www.ceas.cc for details of the current program, as well as
on-line registration.

Registration
Early: Student $120, Non-student  $240.
After June 21: Student $170, Non-student $300.
Registration ends July 10th.

Invited Speakers:
Eric Bosco, (Vice President, AOL)
Peter Neumann, (SRI International, Editor of ACM's Inside Risks,
   chair of ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy)

General Conference Chair:
   Joshua Goodman (Microsoft Research)
Program Co-Chairs:
   Josh Alspector (AOL)
   Tom Fawcett (Stanford Computational Learning Laboratory)
   Andrew McCallum (University of Massachusetts Amherst)

Questions?  Contact [email-masked] (received by all the chairs).

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg