Subject: [Asrg] Agenda for ASRG session on Tuesday

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:30:42 -0500 (EST)

Here's what I have.  Let me know if you're planning to be there and if so 
if there's anything else you'd like to cover:

* Draft DNSBL document draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-04

* Assessment of anti-spam techniques draft-irtf-asrg-criteria-00

* Anti-spam Taxonomy

* Anything else

The info I have on these is on the wiki at http://wiki.asrg.sp.am.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "John L" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Mar 2008 10:41:47 -0400

The session will be at 5:40 PM EDT today.

As with all IETF sessions, remote participation is possible and 
encouraged.  See http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ for the links to 
the audio (we'll be in room Franklin 6/7, a change from what's on the 
agenda) and there should be an asrg jabber room at jabber.ietf.org for 
which I will try and get a scribe to read contributions aloud for the 
benefit of people in the room.  See you there.

Due to a tools screwup I can't put the agenda on the IETF web site so I 
will mail it out shortly.

R's,
John

> * DNSBL BCP draft