Subject: [Asrg] ASRG list moves to irtf.org

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Sep 2008 13:55:00 -0400

The IETF and IRTF have been reorganizing their mail and web servers. 
They'll be moving the IRTF lists from the ietf.org to irtf.org domain, 
largely to make it clear that they're separate.  So please update your 
address book from [email-masked] -> [email-masked].

R's,
John

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Greetings:

Shortly, we will be moving the ASRG list into the irtf.org domain.

When that change occurs, there will be several side-effects:

1. List email will now appear to come "from"  [email-masked] ,
whereas before it was coming from [email-masked].  You may wish to
adjust your personal email filters to accommodate this new source.

2. You will now be able to send email "to" [email-masked] , although
the old address [email-masked] will still work as well, as a
convenience.  You may wish to adjust your personal address books to
reflect this new address.

3. Mail administration for IRTF mailing lists will now be via mailman at
the IRTF website:   http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg  etc.
You may wish to adjust your browser bookmarks/favorites to reflect this
new address.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards...
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg