Subject: [Asrg] Meet at next IETF?

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:32:29 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if there would be a meet at the IETF in Mineapolis. I plan to arrive only for the last day of IETF, just in time for ISOC board meeting. 
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Oct 2008 10:03:07 -0000

>I was wondering if there would be a meet at the IETF in Mineapolis. I
>plan to arrive only for the last day of IETF, just in time for ISOC
>board meeting. 

I won't be going so unless someone else wants to lead an ASRG meeting,
there won't be one.

R's,
John

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:14:47 -0400

> I won't be going so unless someone else wants to lead an ASRG meeting,

The cutoff date for new meetings was September 15th.  In the future,  
if the group wants to meet more often, you might consider adding co- 
chair who can attend more meetings to help make that happen.

Also, was there an ASRG meeting at CEAS?  (I think Barry mentioned  
something about it to me recently but I can't recall what...)

--aaron

---
   Aaron Falk
   Chair
   Internet Research Task Force
   (617) 500-5960
   http://www.irtf.org