Subject: [Asrg] update on draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:13:20 -0600

Here's an update on how this draft will be handled:  Discussions about  
what to do have taken place with the author, the doc shepherd, the  
sponsoring AD, and several interested folks in the IAB.  The current  
plan is that the ASRG is going to publish it and the other, usage- 
oriented document as IRTF RFCs describing current practice.

Barry Leiba, IAB member and ASRG participant, has agreed to work with  
the authors to ensure that the Security Considerations section is  
represents points raised in the IETF review.  Barry (cc'ed) has asked  
for text contributions to include in the Security Considerations  
section be sent to him with DNSBL in the subject.

Further, Barry will raise the question of whether there is interest in  
the IETF developing a reputation service at the DKIM meeting this  
thursday.  (This does not mean that the work would necessarily take  
place in DKIM.)

regards,

--aaron

---
   Aaron Falk
   Chair
   Internet Research Task Force
   http://www.irtf.org

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg