Subject: [Asrg] Call for papers : VB2010, Vancouver, Canada

From: Martijn Grooten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:01:24 +0000

See below. As I think I said last year, anything that's been discussed in this group would be a suitable subject for a paper. And apologies to those among you who've received this before.

Martijn.

VB2010, Vancouver: Call for papers
Virus Bulletin is seeking submissions from those wishing to
present papers at VB2010, the 20th Virus Bulletin International
Conference, which will take place 29 September to 1 October 2010
at the Westin Bayshore hotel, Vancouver, Canada.

The conference will include a programme of 30-minute
presentations running in two concurrent streams: Technical and
Corporate. Submissions are invited on all subjects relevant to
anti-malware and anti-spam. In particular, VB welcomes the
submission of papers that will provide delegates with ideas,
advice and/or practical techniques, and encourages presentations
that include practical demonstrations of techniques or new
technologies.

Abstracts should be submitted via the online abstract submission
system at http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/abstracts/ and must
be submitted no later than FRIDAY 5th MARCH 2010.

Further details of the paper submission and selection process,
including a list of suggested topics for papers, can be found at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/vb2010/call/.

Virus Bulletin Ltd, The Pentagon, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, England.
Company Reg No: 2388295. VAT Reg No: GB 532 5598 33.