Subject: [Asrg] Call for Participation (CEAS 2010 is in ONE WEEK)

From: CEAS CFP <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:59:46 -0400

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                                      CEAS 2010
   Collaboration, Electronic Messaging, Anti-Abuse and Spam Conference
                   [formerly the Conference on Email and Anti-Spam]

                                July 13 and 14, 2010

                                Microsoft Commons
                                15255 NE 40th St,
                               Redmond, WA 98052
                                http://www.ceas.cc

 The organizers of the Conference on Collaboration, Electronic messaging,
Anti-Abuse and Spam (CEAS) invite you to participate in its annual event.
CEAS has established itself as the major venue for Email related research
from both academia and industry, with topic covering all aspects of
electronic
messaging including email, instant messaging, and other messagin methods
including voice and video; social networks, blogs.

 The conference will be held at The Commons, on Microsoft’s main campus in
Redmond, Washington, from July 13 to July 14, 2010. This forum brings
together
academic and industrial researchers to present new research work related to
email and messaging, including uses and abuses such as spam.

 CEAS 2010 will feature with two keynote speakers:
   * Luis von Ahn, Professor of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon
University
   * Michael O'Reirdan, Chair of the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group

 CEAS 2010 will dovetail with the SOUPS conference at the same site during
the same week.

 We encourage you to check the CEAS web site for the registration and
advance
program as well as up-to-date conference information, including

    *  Conference schedule
   *  Accepted papers
   *  Conference facility
   *  Hotel information

 Links of Registration and Hotel reservation are also provided in this
message:

 * Registration:
The early registration deadline is 6/15. Please check the registration
online at
   http://ceas.cc/2010/registration.shtml

 * Hotel Reservation and Local Arrangement
   http://ceas.cc/2010/local.shtml

 For other questions related to CEAS 2010,
please contact us via <information AT ceas.cc>
(received by all the chairs)