Subject: [Asrg] VB2010 Vancouver - Call for last-minute papers

From: Martijn Grooten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:32:42 +0100

VB2010 VANCOUVER - CALL FOR LAST-MINUTE PAPERS

Virus Bulletin is seeking submissions from those wishing to
present last-minute technical papers at VB2010.

The conference will include a programme of 30-minute
presentations running in two concurrent streams: Technical and
Corporate, the running order for which has already been finalized
and can be seen at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/vb2010/programme/.

In addition to the scheduled presentations, a portion of the
technical stream has been set aside for last-minute
presentations.

The last-minute presentations will be selected by a committee who
will be looking for presentations dealing with up-to-the-minute
specialist topics.

Those selected for the last-minute presentations will be notified
18 days prior to the conference start, and will be required to
prepare a 30-minute presentation (including time for questions)
to be given on the afternoon of Thursday 30th September at the
Westin Bayshore in Vancouver, Canada.

Those selected for the last-minute presentations will receive a
50% discount on the conference registration fee.

HOW TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL

Please use our online abstract submission form at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/abstracts/

You will need to include:

  - an abstract of approximately 300 words outlining the proposed
    paper

  - five key points your presentation will cover

  - full contact details with each submission

The deadline for submissions is 2 September 2010. Submissions
received later than 2 September 2010 will not be considered.

Virus Bulletin Ltd, The Pentagon, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, England.
Company Reg No: 2388295. VAT Reg No: GB 532 5598 33.