Subject: Re: [Asrg] Last final final draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-08

From: "Udeme Ukutt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:11:10 -0400

John,

>> Chris just sent in a minor update, which you can find here:

>> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-08

>> For people who read -07, the Diff1 button at the top of the page will
produce a redlined diff against -07 and Diff2 will produce side by 
>> side diffs. The differences are minor and are intended to be
editorial.  Let us know if we screwed something up.

I'll review the 08 version, but is there much of a difference between
versions BCP07 & BCP08?

Udeme Ukutt
Postmaster, Synacor Inc.

---

From: "Chris Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:15:43 -0400

On 3/15/2011 12:11 PM, Udeme Ukutt wrote:
> versions BCP07&  BCP08?

Very little.  Use the diff button John mentioned.