Subject: [atoca] Call for adoption: draft-barnes-atoca-escape

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 17:13:59 -0700

As we agreed, this is a two week call for adoption of
draft-barnes-atoca-escape for our working group milestone.

This call will end on Friday, the 12th day of October at 12:00 UTC.
Expect a conclusion shortly thereafter so that the authors have time
to meet the draft submission deadlines ahead of the next meeting.

To aid with the process, and to help the authors, choosing from the
following options would help:
 - adopt: this draft is a good basis for continued work
 - needs work: the following issues must be addressed before this
draft could be adopted (please enumerate clearly the things that they
believe the draft needs to address in order to get their approval)
 - no: this draft is not a suitable basis for continued work

Note that the authors may update the draft during this call.
Allowances will be made for changes of mind.

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 11:01:10 -0700

Reminder:  This call ends in three days.

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:07:18 -0400

I think the draft is a good start and would approve going forward with it.

Brian
On Oct 9, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> atoca mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/atoca

---

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 14:29:21 -0400

> Reminder:  This call ends in three days.

FYI, a revision is in the works that (1) updates alert-token with 
iterative hashes (like OTP) to simplify distribution, and (2) says that 
the the outer wrapper provides authentication only, while the inner CAP 
document must provide any additional info necessary for determining 
general applicability (location, authorization/jurisdiction, etc.).

In any case, please comment if there are any issues that would prevent 
this document from being a reasonable starting point.

-Andrew

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:43:27 -0400

For what it's worth, I also think this draft is a good start.

---

From: "Matt Miller (mamille2)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:01:34 +0000

[ Thought I sent this earlier ]

I also think this worth adopting.

- m&m

Matt Miller - <[email-masked]>
Cisco Systems, Inc.