Subject: Get A Free Cell Phone and Much More!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 01:35:58 -0400

One time purchase of $99 plus $45 processing fee, Provides you with
qualified leads of MLMers, a website, faxondemand, and autoresponder for as
long as you are active in the program 

-You need to sign up two people and they must sign up two people to
qualify you for commissions and get you your free phone 

-You get the Cellular phone, Plus $100 plus 600 minutes Airtime and re-
entry into another cycle, the next time you cycle you get paid $200.00
plus more airtime!! 

Plus more qualified leads!!! Your website will also be submitted to over
850 search engines every time you cycle

If you cycle with in seven days of joining you get a free minidish
satellite system for your home.

-You can recycle once a month, once a week or once a day!!

You get paid 5 times per month

There is also a special cash bonus of $50 everytime one of the people you
sign up cycles .

You must live in the 50 states to be eligible for this program

For complete info call 949-450-0770 box number 2372 press # after the number