Subject: Re: Information You Requested

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 02:42:09 -0300

"NET-DETECTIVE-4.0"
EASY WAY TO FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE 

Net Detective
Click http://www.eternitypc.com/netinfo/detective/index4.html
To Visit Our Web Page 

WHAT IS "NET DETECTIVE"?

It is an amazing tool that allows you to find EVERYTHING you ever 
wanted to know about your EMPLOYEES, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, SPOUSE, 
NEIGHBORS, even your BOSS! You can check out ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, 
right on the internet... 

You can even check out YOURSELF!

Here are a few examples of uses for this wonderful tool:
*Locate e-mail, telephone or addresses. Check for UNLISTED phone 
numbers!
* FIND DEBTORS and locate HIDDEN ASSETS.
* Locate old classmates, missing family member, or LONG LOST LOVE. 
* Investigate your family history, birth, death and SOC.SEC RECORDS!
* Verify your own CREDIT REPORTS so you can correct WRONG 
information.
* Check ADOPTION records, locate MISSING CHILDREN or relatives. 
* Check out your new LOVE INTEREST! 
* Discover EMPLOYMENT opportunities from AROUND THE WORLD!
* Check EMPLOYEES BEFORE you hire.
* Check your phones for wire taps.
* Discover if the FBI has a file on YOU! AND get a COPY of your file. 

BE SURE to check your own credit reports so you can correct WRONG 
information
that may be used against you to deny you credit.

Net Detective is so EASY TO USE even computer novices find it a snap.

WHAT DOES IT COST? JUST $25 total.

We are so sure you will find Net Detective a useful tool it comes with 
an UNCONDITIONAL 100% GUARANTEE! 

HERE'S THE BEST PART: You can have this wonderful tool in your hands 
is just 60 seconds. Just follow the instructions below for INSTANT 
DELIVERY!

FREE BONUS! You will also receive, as a special FREE BONUS, a copy 
of our INVESTIGATIVE SOURCES PROGRAM with its own Windows/Win95 
interface. Used by investigators across the country.

WAIT THERE'S MORE! Order now, and as a SECOND FREE BONUS we will 
include the latest-toughest industrial strength SECURITY ENCRYPTION 
SOFTWARE available. Now you can HIDE ANYTHING on your computer. Easy to 
use. Protects your privatefiles from children, spouses, friends, bosses. 
Perfect for home and business!

Remember, Net Detective comes with an UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE. YOU 
CAN'T LOSE!

HOW TO ORDER! Ordering is SAFE and EASY! For more info or to INSTANTLY
RECEIVE this useful tool by e-mail within 60 SECONDS just go to our
INSTANT-DELIVERY SECURE ORDER FORM at: 

Net Detective
Click Here To Visit Our Web Page-Order Form

OR use FAX-MAIL-ORDER FORM BELOW. ORDER NOW! WE GUARANTEE YOU'LL BE 
GLAD YOU DID! 

Thanks, Jean Rousseau, 
Rousseau Group,
Security Software Developers
______________________________________

FAX OR MAIL ORDER FORM
FAX TO: Rousseau Group, 1-904-736-3882
OR
MAIL TO: Rousseau Group
700 Vassar Rd., #3
Deland, Fl., 32724

Hi: Here is my order for "NET-DETECTIVE-4.0" at $25 total, which is
unconditionally guaranteed and will be deliver by EMAIL. Include my 
FREE
BONUS copy of INVESTIGATIVE SOURCES--WINDOWS/WIN95, and CRYPTO-VAULT 
encryption software. 
( )Send by EMAIL ASAP.
( )Make me a disk and send it to me. Add $10 to my charge for the 
cost.

NAME:_______________________________________________

E-MAIL 
ADDRESS:_________________________________________________________ 
(VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE double check your address and PRINT CLEARLY)

MAIL ADDRESS (for disk):_______________________________________________

CITY, STATE & ZIP___________________________________________

PAYMENT METHOD (check one) ___ Credit card, ___ Check or Money Order
Enclosed, ___ Fax Check (copy of check must be attached).

To order by credit card fill out the following:
CARD TYPE:___________ CARDNUMBER:_____________________________________

NAME ON CARD:_________________________ EXPIRATION DATE:______________

SIGNATURE:_____________________________________
Your order will be sent ASAP. 

Thanks again for ordering! 
Jean Rousseau
Rousseau Group
Security Software Developers

-----------------------------
Reply to <[email-masked]>
with REMOVE in the subject 
line to be removed thank you.
------------------------------