Subject: How are you, today?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:29:49 +0900 (JST)

Hi!

You received this message because I received your name as someone who
is interested in improving your health (disease prevention and
overcoming illness) or improving the health of your finances,
hopefully both. If this is not the case, read the notice at the bottom
of the page.

I know that "Opportunity of a Lifetime" is an overworked phrase these
days but consider this:

Imagine having a product that is as an oral vaccine against millions
of micro-organisms.

What if product this product you have has already helped people with a
wide variety of diseases including colds, flu’s, chronic fatigue
syndrome, and many other diseases, including auto-immune diseases such
as allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus. 

What if this product was very safe, non-toxic and non-allergenic, and
has been used on very young children (3 weeks old) as well as adults
and the aged? 

Would you be interested in such a product?

Doctors who are aware of this extraordinary product are saying it
could take up the slack from increasingly ineffective antibiotics.

This patent protected product is a pure, concentrated extract from
natural sources. It is part of our own immune system and has the
ability to stimulate the immune system when needed, recognize diseases
before symptoms show, and to suppress the auto-immune disease responses.

"The ability to isolate (this immune system component) is the single
most important discovery in preventive medicine ever to be announced."
- Dr. Rob Robertson, MD

The company which holds the patent rights on extracting this immune
component, markets its products through a network marketing program.
I’m sure that you have heard of the tremendous wealth building
opportunities in Network Marketing so I won’t go into that. 

And consider this:
     A. Product driven, world class, debt free corporation.

     B. Powerful, yet new distributor friendly pay plan.

     C. Real corporate and upline support and leadership from our
group of physicians, researchers, visionary health educators, and high
level success professional networkers. We have developed an unmatched
training, recruiting, and team support system that works.

          1. Marketing Programs for those who want to build a big
business.
          2. For a limited time, FREE sign up with any product order. 
          3. Toll free Info Hotlines

To get a free information pack, call 1-800-600-0343 ext 2764 (voice
mail) leave your name and mailing address. If you are in a hurry you
can leave your name and Fax number, including area code. Please speak
slowly and distinctly - thanks.

If you received this message in error and you want to be removed from
the list, call the number above and give your email address and say
"remove me."

Thank you for taking the time to read this.