Subject: You can resell this over and over...

From: "Circle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:54:54 -0700

How to get $200-300 in checks and cash stuffed into 
your mailbox...EVERY day! 

What you're about to read will stun you with its 
simplicity and its power to quickly generate a steady 
flow of $20 checks into your mailbox. 

It's a complete online marketing system...all contained on 
ONE SINGLE PAGE.  This program is a 3-part system, utilizing a KILLER
classified ad...a powerful one-page sales letter, delivered by
autoresponder...and a top quality product. 

Let me explain: 
1. Killer Ads. 
EVERY profitable marketing program starts here. 
If your ads work...then you're two thirds of the way home. 

And believe me...these work! 

The wording of these powerful little ads create an 
almost irresistible desire to click on the link to get the 
rest of the story. Curiosity, and the desire to make money, 
are 2 very powerful emotions...which makes them pull 
like crazy! 

2. The Letter. 
The page you're now reading is both the sales letter 
and the marketing plan. The simplicity of this program 
is the secret of its money-making power. 

You don't have to create any marketing copy. 
There's no complicated compensation plan to learn or 
to have explain to prospects...and there's no inventory 
for you to have to fuss with. 

It's brilliant, but a real no-brainer to implement. 

Here's how it works... 
When people see your little classified ad...curiosity 
will prompt a good percentage of them to click on the 
email link to see what it's about. The instant they do, 
then your autoresponder will deliver this letter into their 
inbox. 

Only this time it will be YOUR letter...with YOUR contact 
information. 

It's lightning fast... 
The speed at which the "CookieCutter" works is amazing! 
If your ad comes out in a publication at 12am...you can 
literally be getting checks faxed or emailed to you by 3pm. 

Just think about it for a second... 

If the prospect of INSTANT profits makes your pulse 
race just a little, then please understand...that's a 
universal reaction! 

This program is not a chain-letter...or a money game. 
This next point explains why... 

3. It delivers a REAL-VALUE product. 
In order to keep from being downright illegal, many programs 
just tack any old excuse for a product onto their money-game. 
While this may be technically legal, it's not moral. 

Nor is it a sound business decision. 

If your integrity is important to you, then you'll be glad 
to know that the product you'll be marketing through the 
this system is access to a top quality training 
program called "Boot Camp", which is an in-depth training 
program, created for aspiring, entry-level internet marketers. 

The Internet represents the greatest marketing opportunity 
that has ever existed. But in spite of this fact, over 95% 
of all those involved in Electronic Marketing never make 
enough to even pay their expenses. 

The reason is simple. 
E-Marketing is a profession...but it's practiced mostly by 
AMATEURS! 
_______________________________ 

"Boot Camp" is just what it sounds like. It's "basic training". 
It's formatted to take you step-by-step from "wanna-be"... 
to "web-smart marketing professional". 

The training is thorough, practical and cumulative... 
each lesson taking up where the last one left off. And the 
best part is...while you're getting your own education, you can 
use this to literally make thousands of dollars. 

The cost to become a member is a one-time $20 outlay, 
all of which is paid DIRECTLY by the purchasing member 
to the member who enrolls him. 

Immediately upon receipt of the $20 payment, the new 
member receives access to the training site, which 
contains complete marketing instructionsand a wide 
selection of quality marketing tools. 
____________________________ 

HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED... 

First, get signed up. 
As soon as I receive your payment, you will 
receive the URL by email to the support site. 
In that site is a COMPLETE step-by-step guide 
to setting up your system. Nothing is left to chance 
or speculation. 

Next, Personalize this letter. 
This will take you 10 minutes. In the support site is a 
copy of this letter. You just copy and paste the support- 
site letter into a "plain vanilla" word processor document, 
and carefully personalize it with YOUR contact information 
and YOUR payment instructions. 

Third, Start placing the ad. 
The last critical part of the formula is to get the ad 
seen by tons of people. 

Most free advertising on the net is too time consuming 
to be worth the time it takes to set it up. In the support 
site is a complete step-by-step guide to advertising in 
the ONLY free forum I've found,  that actually produces 
results. 

And it works really fast! I've actually placed ads at noon, 
and had people downloading my letter by 2 or 3pm... 
and sending me money by 5! 

This is where you should START your marketing... 
but the REAL PROFITS are to be made from paid ads. 

Once you have your system set up and tweaked, then 
I'll show you where you can spend just a few bucks 
and almost immediately get your ad in front of literally 
hundreds of thousands of qualified prospects. 

"To me, the marketing business is a fascinating way 
to make money. The excitement of getting cash and 
checks in the mail and through your computer is totally 
addictive." 

"Since getting into this business, my best single day so 
far was a little over $3,200 in checks and money orders... 
I've never been the same since." 

"I wish you success." 

Now it's okay not to believe in the tooth fairy...as long as 
you understand that 2 + 2 ALWAYS equals 4. 

Truly effective marketing is a science...not a lottery. 
And if a program is put together correctly...it will produce 
the same results... time after time. 

In one sense, this system is a product itself!

But it's also a SYSTEM. And once you learn how to use this 
system, you can use it to market other products...each one 
producing it's own income stream for you. 

Now it's decision time... 
You can pass on this system...and blow your $20 
on popcorn at the movies. But you should understand... 
"IF YOU KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING, 
YOU'RE GONNA KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU'VE BEEN 
GETTING! 

Your other option is to "risk it all" and become a member. 

Just Imagine...within 24-48 hours you could be receiving 
checks through your computer! And once you reach that point, 
you're just a stone's throw away from mastering a marketing 
system that could revolutionize your life! 

If you think you can...you're right! 
If you think you can't...you're also right! 
It's your call! 

Send a $20 Money order or a $20 bill wrapped in 
paper to 
The Marketing Circle
PO Box 15185
East Providence, RI 02915

Please include your email address and mailing
address so we can send you the support web site 
and Boot Camp kit.

To be removed from our list please reply to 
mailto:[email-masked]