Subject: Quick Money.

From: [email-masked] (rwegyua)
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 20:05:24 +0800

Hello.  This is the answer to :

$$$ QUICK MONEY $$$
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY.
PRINT OUT THIS MESSAGE AND FOLLOW EACH STEP TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime, so read on ! ! Here is a chance 
to make $1,500 to $30,000 dollars by spending 30 minutes of your time. 
I know what you are probably saying because I said the same thing.  I 
found it hard to believe myself, at first.  

You can start today and make a lot of money by the end of the day !
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, there are NO signup Fees or cost's.
Just a SIMPLE PHONE CALL.  It will take about 15 minutes of your time 
and ALL of the hard work will be done for you.
JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

1. Pick up the phone and dial this International phone number.  In the
   USA dial:  10-10-288-011-56-900-4383
   Outside the USA dial : International Access Code first, then
   56-900-4383

   eg. People in Australia dial : 0011-56-900-4383
   eg. People in Canada dial : 011-56-900-4383
2. Wait 5 (five) seconds for the message to start (You may hear a    
   couple of "beeps" , let it go) then press 1 when instructed to do
   so.
3.LISTEN to the recording and FOLLOW the directions given.
When asked to enter your registration number, enter this number.
**********************
EXACTLY 109 592 5570
**********************

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you are to use this copy for your use, delete this registration
code and replace it with your own. You owe it to yourself to GIVE IT
A TRY.  THERE ARE NO signup costs so you have NOTHING to lose.
ALL IT TAKES IS A PHONE CALL.  NO registration fees.
Please call and see how easy it is. You will only be charged for the 
phone call--about $6 to $8. ---- THAT'S IT.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

********************************************************************
I'm sending you this offer because we have corresponded in the past, 
or because you have been referred to me as someone who is interested 
in business opportunities.  If this message has reached you in error, 
please accept my apologies. To remove your address, please reply with 
"remove" in the subject line.  We honor all remove requests.

356nd69e-fc156k-d5trea5
s?