Subject: Your.Ad.to.Millions - we.do.the.work

From: [email-masked] (fertviks)
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 13:08:57 +0200 (METDST)

** ** EXPOSURE to YOUR MARKET 
   ** **  Have you  captured your Internet Market ?

 THE INTERNET

 There are currently over 100 million Internet users and thousands are
 joining each day. Currently, the Internet is experiencing both a
 phenomenal and exponential growth rate. Imagine the amount of
 prospects increasing daily.

 DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ?

 IS YOUR MARKET BEING REACHED OR LIMITED BY:

           * Lack of prospects
           * Lack of exposure

 DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A VIABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE ?

 Did you know that there is a method of marketing that costs pennies
 but have the same effect as direct postal mail? This can be made
 possible through recent Internet technology breakthroughs. You can
 now compete with the big boys, with exposure in MASSIVE NUMBERS,
 without expensive investments such as those associated with
 television commercials, radio advertising, direct postal mail, or
 telemarketing.

 THE SOLUTION - Direct E-mail Marketing

 Direct E-mail marketing is a proven and profitable method with a
 global market, incurring a small investment. It is more advantageous
 than conventional marketing and the risk is minimal. The prospects
 are millions worldwide and can be reached for much less than
 conventional methods. We specialize in Direct E-mail and can send
 your Ad to thousands of general prospects nationwide or worldwide.

 WE CAN SEND YOUR ADVERTISEMENT......

 TO THOUSANDS.....OR.....MILLIONS  -  

 HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICE at the BEST PRICE !!! 

 Let the Pro's help YOU !!!

 Like numerous businesses and organizations,
 we can help you GET THE WORD OUT.
 __________________________________________

 MORE INFO (24 hrs): 800-242-0363 #1992. Or Fax 310-495-0232.
 __________________________________________

FOR REMOVAL, LEAVE A MESSAGE AT 800-242-0363 #2155 OR 
FAX 603-372-0752.Tks

*-*-*-156756349531795218