Subject: GREAT PRICES! on Thousands of Business Products and Gift Items--CA$H for Recyclable Inkjet Cartridges!

From: "Teddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 07:40:15 -0500

$AVE CA$H! on thousands of top brand business products and gift
items, i.e., fax machines, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges,
developer,
ribbon, jewelry, clocks, watches, toys, etc.

CA$H BACK! for recycling empty inkjet cartridges, and, at the same
time,
help make a "Positive Impact" on our Environment.

Supply brand name of product(s) you are looking for, name of product,
model
number of product, or, any other pertinent information.  We will
quote cost
and availability which will include the cost of shipping the product
anywhere in the United States.

We carry comparable business products, i.e., toner cartridges and
inkjet
cartridges. Also, for those of you who use remanufactured toner and
/or
inkjet cartridges, we are able to assist in this area as well.

We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover Card and American Express.

Call today for more information!
410-692-9900 X 1008

*********************************************************************
***
If you wish to be removed reply to mailto:rrmail34@yahoo
.com?subject=remove
*********************************************************************
***