Subject: Do You Have An Uncollected Judicial Judgment?

From: "Harold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:55:36 -0500

National Judgment Recovery

Because the Hard Part is Collection!

Each year nearly 80% (4 out of 5) of all Judicial Judgments
Nationwide go
uncollected!

The unfortunate truth about the American Judicial System is that
getting a
Judicial Judgment is the easy part.  The hard part is collection.

Once you are awarded a money judgment the burden falls on you to
collect
it. Most judgment holders, however, never collect because they do not
know what recourse they have to collect the judgment.

If you have an uncollected money judgment, we may be able to assist
you in
collecting it with no up front costs or fees to you.

If you would like to discuss your uncollected money judgment with one
of
our associates, please visit us at http://judgment.click2site.com and
complete our online questionnaire.  An associate will contact you
within 24 hours to discuss and evaluate your judgment.

National Judgment Recovery

Because the Hard Part is Collection!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/
Please remove at mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////