Subject: Enhance your Cable TV experience......Today

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:30:13 -0400

ENHANCE Your Cable TV!

EASY to assemble plans for only $12.00 !

GET THE MOST out of your cable TV by using this 
SIMPLE "Fine Tuning" device!  YOU WILL HAVE  GREAT RESULTS! 
YOU will be enjoying enhanced cable viewing in just a few days!

This Cable TV FINE TUNING DEVICE will make your 
viewing experince MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE! 

There is one problem though. It may accidentally receive stations that 
NORMALLY are offered by your cable provider for an additional fee. 
This would include:

BOX OFFICE HIT MOVIES!

PREMIUM SPORTING EVENTS!

SPECIAL INTEREST PROGRAMING!

And even   ADULT ENTERTAINMENT!

IMAGINE!, YOU will be Fine Tuning ** ALL CABLE CHANNELS!**

YOU can easily assemble a CABLE FINE TUNER in only 30 MINUTES!

These are the BEST, EASY to Read, EASY to assemble instructions
available for this FUN, unique product. We know because we have 
compared and tested them all and have actually SIMPLIFIED the design
and improved them for optimal tuning! ALL your channels will be 
CLEARER and BRIGHTER! 

There are only 7 EASY to obtain parts to assemble! 
The parts are EASILY available at any "Radio Supply Hut"

Its so EASY, we even include PHOTOS!

This is a great EDUCATIONAL project as well. Hobby enthusiasts of 
ANY skill level will enjoy learning how this simple circuitry works. 

REMEMBER though, while FINE TUNING your favorite stations RECEPTION OF
PREMIUM STATIONS MAY OCCUR. Viewing pay sations without permission of 
your cable provider may be illegal........weather you inform them or
not is YOUR decision and responsibility. Fine Tuning will not be 
responsible for any misuse of this GREAT PRODUCT!

HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?   <:-)    <:-)

             ********   EASY ORDER INSTRUCTIONS  ******

Pease send Check or Money  Order to:

ONLY $12.00

FINE TUNING
PMB #287
99 PARK AVE.
NY, NY. 
10016

Orders including a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE will be 
processed 48 hours from the day we receive them.

All orders WITHOUT a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE
may be DELAYED.

/\
/\
/\
pl