Subject: Your internet--clients ...power of technology

From: [email-masked] (moe5b4y)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:09:08 +0200

Have you gotten catalogs in the mail?    Why do they do this?

 Because it's PROFITABLE! A certain percentage of people buy from
 them. They do it because it works each and everytime they send.

 This is a great method BUT the cost can add up. When you mail 1000 or
 more, you have to consider postage, brochures, envelopes, and etc...

 Did you know that there is a method of that cost less, WITHOUT
 postage, envelopes and brochures but have the same effect?

 You can now compete with the big boys, with exposure in MASSIVE
 NUMBERS, without expensive investments such as those associated with
 television commercials, radio advertising or direct postal mail.

 THE POWER OF INTERNET MARKETING !!!

 We maintain a database of E-MAIL LEADS in MILLIONS covering the
 internet. We gather the leads from "hits" at certain targeted web
 sites, the internet and numerous reliable sources.  Do you want to
 reach 9+ million E-mail leads? Now you can for pennies compared to
 other expensive mediums !

 TARGETED LEADS:    If your product or service is targeted to a
 specific market such as country, state, gender, hobby occupation, or
 industry, we also have targeted leads.

 For details send a FAX to:  786-549-5787

 Include your   name,   phone#,   e-mail

 001...0001...00010....00001
     
w).co