Subject: Got Freedom? Don't Read This...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:15:55 -0700

Hi,

Do you want Financial and Time Freedom within 2-3 years?
Do you have a work ethic above the norm? 
Do you have a white hot burning desire to be successful and wealthy?
Do you know where you are headed in life?

If you can honestly answer yes, keep reading!

I don't want to waste your time or mine. This is NOT a program for
everybody. Only the tough and determined will make it. If you are looking
for a "get rich on $30 program" then delete this message. You won't find
that here. If you know what your goals are and are looking for a way to
take you there that won't take half of your lifetime call me! 

I'm short on time, but ready to listen if you fit the description above.
I'm happy to help you but you must call me first. Listen to my message, and
if you like what you hear, leave your name and number, and I'll call you
back as soon as I can.

Your age or debt load is not important to me, only the willingness to
fulfill your potential.

					24 hour recording

				        Toll Free 800-995-0796 ext. 2728

					NOT MLM OR FRANCHISE

"Smart is when you believe only half of what you hear. 
 Brilliant is when you know which half to believe."

				Anonymous 

"Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by replying to this message with remove in the subject line.