Subject: Re: Your requested information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 07:21:32

Please accept my apology if this was sent to you in error!
List Removal Instructions are at the end of this message.

*****************************************************************
*******

           EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!

*****************************************************************
*******

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail, 
seem impossible?  Read on for details (no, there is no 
'catch')...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------

 "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.
This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below to see, if it really
can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal.  Their findings proved once and for all that there are,
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program. 
This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless
and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show has been truly remarkable.  So many
people are participating that those involved are doing, much
better than ever before.  Since everyone makes more as
more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of
lately.  You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

================================================
================================================

             *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be
interested in taking a look at.  It can be started with VERY
LITTLE investment and the income return is
TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like  to make at least $50,000 in less than 90
days! Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT
AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITY.   It does not require you to come into
contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you
never have to leave the house except to get the mail.  If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've 
been waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, 
and your dreams will come true.  This multi-level e-mail order 
marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.  E-
mail is the sales tool of the future.  Take advantage of this 
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!!  The 
longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using 
e-mail.  Get your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained 
respectability.  It is being taught in the Harvard Business 
School, and both Stanford Research and the Wall Street 
Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods 
and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the 
mid to late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and 
of 
the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000)  made 
their fortune in the last several years in MLM.  Moreover, 
statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday 
through Multi-Level Marketing.  

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer 
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman 
show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost 
everything and had to start over from scratch. Without 
hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network 
marketing company and get to work.  The audience started 
to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and 
dead-panned his response - "That's why I'm sitting up here 
and you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. 
Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and 
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the 

business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means 
investing time or money once and getting paid again and 
again and again.  In network marketing, it also means getting 
paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip 
through my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read 
everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke.  Two years ago, the 
corporation I worked at for the past twelve years down-sized 
and my position was eliminated.  After unproductive job 
interviews, I decided to open my own business.  Over the 
past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems.  I 
owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000.  The 
economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't 
seem to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow 
against my home to support my family and struggling 
business.  AT THAT MOMENT something significant 
happened in my life and I am writing to share the experience 
in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER 
FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.  Six 
month's prior to receiving this program I had been sending 
away for information on various business opportunities.  All of 
the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost 
effective.  They were either too difficult for me to 
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to 
risk to see if they would work or not.  One claimed that I 
would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me
I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this 
program.  I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my 
name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  
After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it 
correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY 
MAKING PHENOMENON.  I could invest as much as I 
wanted to start, without putting me further into debt.  After I 
got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get 
my money back.  But like most of you I was still a little 
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. 
So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-
2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A 
CHAIN LETTER, I decided  "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $15 for my
time on-line.  The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need 
any money for printing to send out the program, and because 
all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my 
time.  I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you 
off, 
but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no 
matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for 
REPORT #1.  By January 13, I had received 26 orders for 
REPORT #1.  Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.  IF YOU 
DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"  
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.  By 
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.   
Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR 
REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT 
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE 
100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL 
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 orders for
REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and 
relaxed.  By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received 
$58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.  
Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL 
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!  Remember, it won't 
work if you don't try it.  This program does work, but you must 
follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place 
your name in a different place.  It won't work, you'll lose out 
on a lot of money!   In order for this program to work, you 
must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 
100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or 
more in 90 days.  I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.  It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  
If
you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be 
on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble 
like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider 
this a sign.  I DID!

             Sincerely,

             Johnathon Rourke

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700  $5 bills ($58,000) 
look like piled up on a kitchen table?  IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, 
you should have concluded that such a program, and one 
that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable 
business for 10 years.  Then in 1979 my business began 
falling off.  I was doing the same things that were previously 
successful for me, but it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it 
out.  It wasn't me, it was the economy.  Inflation and 
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been 
with us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what happened 
to the unemployment rate... because many of you know from
first hand experience.  There were more failures and 
bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what 
they were doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who 
did not, including those who never had anything to save or 
invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.  As the 
saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR 
GET POORER."  The traditional methods of making money 
will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will 
see to that.  

You have just received information that can give you 
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and 
"JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more 
money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.
I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this 
money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for 
this program.  I have already made over 4 MILLION 
DOLLARS!  I have retired from the program after sending out 
over 16,000 programs.  Now I have several offices that make 
this and several other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not 
change it in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone 
you can think of.  One of the people you send this to may 
send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of 
them!  Remember though, the more you send out the more 
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, 
materials and opportunity to become financially independent, 
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! 

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost 
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT 
IT.  Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when 
YOU participate.  Figure out the worst possible response and 
no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of 
money!  You will definitely get back what you invested.  Any 
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  
IT WORKS! 
                                     Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE
YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital  REALLY WORKS 100% 
EVERY TIME.  I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or 
more in the next 90 days.  Before you say "BULL... ", please 
read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.  Basically, this is what you do:  As with all
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting 
new partners and selling our products.  Every state in the 
USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, 
and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR 
ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so 
you are not involved in personal selling.  You do it privately in 
your own home, store or office.  This is the GREATEST Multi-
Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
   them if you don't order them).

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &          
        NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING,  
        YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & 
        RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the
        person whose name appears on the list next to the 
        report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS 
        ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL    
        PROBLEMS!

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each 
        of the four reports.  You will need all four reports so
        that you can save them on your computer and resell 
        them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
        the four reports. Save them on your computer so they
        will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of
        people who will order them from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people 
     who are listed next to each report, or their sequence on  
     the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps 
     "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your
     profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll
     also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
     this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will 
not   
     work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this 
        advertisement and remove the name and address under
        REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle     
        and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

    c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down 
         to REPORT #4.

    d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down  
         to REPORT #3.

    e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down 
         to REPORT #2.

    f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of 
names,  
     and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the 
     instruction portion of this letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the   
     WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB can be  
     very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of    
     FREE places to advertise.  Another avenue which you 
     could use for advertising is e-mail lists.  You can buy 
these 
     lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or you can pay 
     someone to take care of it for you.  BE SURE TO START 
     YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail 
     them the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS    
     PROVIDE SAME- DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  
     This will help guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, 
     with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt 
     because they can't  advertise until they receive the report! 
 
     To grow fast be prompt and courteous.

------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST 
   DELIVERY
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 
   two sheets of paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & 
   name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, 
   and (c) your postal address.
________________________________________________
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:            

              MAW
              504 NORMANDY STE 123
              HOUSTON, TEXAS 77015 
________________________________________________
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 

	      Market Wiz888 
              30 Barbara Road            
              Randolph, MA 02368            
________________________________________________
REPORT #3 "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
 
              Angel
              69 Alcott Circle
              Taunton, MA 02780
________________________________________________
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: 
		  
              Lothar Lenze
              Ostbuerener Str.76
              D-58730 Froendenberg
              Germany 
________________________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it 
works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on 
your first level.  (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet 
will 
EASILY geta larger response.)  Also assume that everyone 
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline 
members.  Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING 
results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5.....................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)........$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5x10,000).$50,000 
                            THIS TOTALS  ------>   $55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who 
participate only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment 
what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Lots 
of people get 100s of participants!  THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
you can afford $20).  You obviously already have an internet 
connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the 
most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-
mail lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on 
trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS******* 

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, 
   professional, and follow the directions accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have  
   them when the orders start coming in because:    

   When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the 
   requested product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & 
   Lottery Laws, Title 18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  
   Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. 
   vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product 
   or service must be exchanged for money received." 

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE  
   ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow    
   the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be 
   SUCCESSFUL! 

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW 
   YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to help assure your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within 
two weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a 
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders 
for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue advertising until you 
do.  Once you have received 100 ormore orders for 
REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is 
already working for you, and the cash can continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are 
placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP 
TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report 
people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more 
income, send another batch of e-mails and start the whole 
process again!  There is no limit to the income you will 
generate from this business!

PLEASE NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, 
registering a business name, learning how income tax is 
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business 
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free 
help and answers to questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue 
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars 
about business tax requirements.  Your earnings and results 
are highly dependant on your activities and advertising.  This 
letter constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.  In the 
event that it is determined that this letter constitutes a 
guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void.  Any 
testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be 
factual or fictitious.  If you have any question of the legality 
of 
this letter contact the Office of Associate Director for 
Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of 
Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******     

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of 
potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.  It really is 
a 
great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little 
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the 
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial 
security.
          Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank.  My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.  I 
am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I 
make pretty good money.  When I received the program I 
grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of 
the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population 
and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Doris 
totally ignored mysupposed intelligence and jumped in with 
both feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay 
the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... 
well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she had 
received over 50 responses.  Within 45 days she had 
received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I was shocked!  I was 
sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.  I AM a 
believer now.  I have joined Doris in her "hobby."  I did have 
seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" 
and it's not for me.  We owe itall to MLM.           
         Frank T., Bel-Air, MD    

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement 
to you.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first 
orders come in.  I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to 
verify that the plan was legal.  It definitely is!  IT WORKS!!!  
        
         Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC    

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
get a large amount of money in a short time.  I was 
approached several times before I checked this out.  I joined 
just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal 
effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received 
$36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.    
       
          Phillip A. Brown, Esq.    

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to 
make up my mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative 
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little 
that 
there was justno way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at 
least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when I found 
my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For a 
while, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my 
mail at the window.  I'll make more money this year than any 
10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is 
that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There 
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.         
          Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI    

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had 
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait 
until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then 
it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 
on the first try!!
          D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN     

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit 
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off 
the interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this 
plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for 
your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.  
Good luck and happy spending!
           Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND
GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN 

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS
POWERFUL RESULTS

=================================================================
=
To be REMOVED from this list type REMOVE in the subject area of
a new e-mail and send to: [email-masked]
=================================================================
=