Subject: --Free--Weight.Loss.Gift

From: [email-masked] (usyeris)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:06:06 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings from Physician's Weight Management,

My name is Dr. Hinman.  I am a physician and weight loss 
specialist.  My studied base of 1500 patients has consistently 
proven - dependable and prompt weight loss.

Many dieting patients have experienced results ranging from 1/2 to 
1 lb. per day of body fat loss.  Dieting patients should not be 
surprised to experience weight loss of up to 15 to 30 lbs. during the 
first thirty days.  These results vary by patient, but significant 
weight loss is dependent on a program that is simple to follow, has 
demonstrated NO significant side effects, is all natural and is easy 
to use.    

Please reply by e-mail for further information and you will receive
"The Doctor's 30 Answers To Weight Loss" for free, without 
obligation.

Send an email to [email-masked]  with the subject "diet"

To be deleted from our list, just email [email-masked]
with the subject line as 'delete' and we shall delete your address.
        
*-*-Loosin lbs.....-*-*
         
m