Subject: Adv : make your computer fully y2k compliant

From: [email-masked] (loskiee)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 07:53:53 -0400 (added by [email-masked])

For email address removal, reply to [email-masked]

COMPUTER USERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS--"DO NOT LISTEN
TO RUMORS!"

Many people have been mislead to believe that "Y2K' will only provoke
a small "Glitch" to their computer systems.  <<<THIS IS WRONG>>>!!
*  Get the facts or lose MONEY in expensive computer repairs!!

**FORTUNE 500 corporations and the government cannot all be WRONG !!
General Motors, Chase Manhattan Bank, AT&T and other corporations have
expended BILLIONS of dollars to repair their computers due to Y2K!!
Why would "TOP" corporations expend such huge amounts of money if
Y2K is just a matter of FICTION?  They must know something
about Y2K that many people don't............THE FACTS!!

**We can HELP you COMPLETELY solve your Y2K problems in a cost-
effective way, but the problems must be PROPERLY identified FIRST.
Do it before it is too late!!

Your computer system may be at high risk.  Thousands of DOCUMENTED
tests revealed that FAILURE to make computers FULLY Y2K COMPLIANT
may lead to the following problems:

*EXPENSIVE REPAIRS, *Corrupted data files and reports, *Hard drive
corruption, *Inability to access hardware components such as: disk
drives, printer, etc., *The loss of whole segments of data, *Errors
and miscalculations in date-dependent software applications and data
files,  *Computer crashes, *Screen error messages, *Error messages
about imputing invalid dates, *Frozen screens.

PREVENT EXPENSIVE REPAIRS IN YOUR COMPUTER <<TEST IT
NOW!>>Our testing software is the most advanced program available in
the United States that is capable of making FULL diagnostic tests at 
every level of operation, *Hardware (BIOS and CMOS-RTC microchips),
*Software, and *Operating Systems. (DOS, Windows).

**IDENTIFY all Y2K-related problems in your computer, then you will be
able to obtain a SAFE COMPLETE and COST-EFFECTIVE solution to 
your own Y2K problem!

On January 1, 2000 there will be NO cheap solution to Y2K if you let
your hardware, software, and data files become poisoned by the
"Millennium Bug"

ORDER OUR TEST/DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE NOW-- TIME IS 
RUNNING OUT!!  Our products meet the required INTERNATIONAL 
STANDARDS for Y2K compliance!!  Visit our web site and obtain extra
BONUSES!!

<a href="http://3634158973/%74e%73%74/i%6e%64e%78.h%74m%6c">click here</a>

Visit our site for info NOW!     
                
 '