Subject: Starting WG last call on FR/ATM PVC Service Interworking MIB

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:28:01 -0400

This begins the WG last call on draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-03.txt, to be 
published as a Proposed Standard RFC.  The last call concludes on 
11/2/99.  As usual, please send all comments to the list.  We do not plan 
to discuss this draft at the Washington meeting unless significant issues 
are raised on the list that would need to be resolved.  I'm cc'ing the 
atommib list so that they also have a chance to review the MIB.

Please note that due to document interdependence, the atommib group will 
probably need to take action on "RFC2514 v1.1" before 
draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-03.txt can be published as an RFC.  Please see 
Kaj's email to the atommib list dated "Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:01:40 -0400" for 
further information.  I will also forward that email to the frnetmib group 
for their info.

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886