Subject: Increase Sales w/4 Very Powerful Words

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 99 08:46:13 +0100

ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE 2 TRILLION DOLLAR E-COMMERCE REVOLUTION?

4 very powerful words will allow you access this Internet Windfall.

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!

Here is your opportunity to quickly obtain the highest quality Merchant
Account. Be up and running in 10 days, still in time for Christmas sales!

For a limited time, we are including our real-time E-Check processing
package absolutely FREE, a $495.00 value. We are also waiving our $195.00
application processing fee for this week only.

*Lowest possible discount rates at 1.49% & 2.15%.
*Leases starting at $29.95 per month, best value in the business.
*Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit / No Problem
*Minimal Credit Requirements - Prior Bankruptcy, OK
*We specialize in Home Based Business, Small Business and New Businesses.
*MLM - Internet Businesses - High Risk Businesses are all welcome.
*99% Approval. We will get YOU approved at the lowest possible rates.
*Increase Your Sales By 1500% IMMEDIATELY!

DO NOT LOOSE SALES TO YOUR COMPETITORS JUST BECAUSE 
THEY HAVE A MERCHANT ACCOUNT AND YOU DON'T.
THERE WILL NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME!

Please visit our web site today to get your FREE Information.
You will be accepting Credit Card and E-check payments within 10 days.

http://3506561040/windwinter

<a href="http://3506561040/windwinter">Click Here NOW</a>