Subject: CASTING CALL

From: "CASTING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:47:26

CASTING CALL
http://www.the-revengers.com/

Raw Media Network & Raw Films present our new show The 
Revengers! And, we invite you to join us in our revolutionary approach to 
casting.

This live action series will be the first show to be cast entirely online.  It will be 
the first show to be cast entirely by YOU!  Here's your chance to become a part 
of show biz history.

Actors will submit their head shots for one of the six roles described on The 
Revengers web site http://www.the-revengers.com/.  These head shots will be 
voted on by all actors and visitors to The Revengers web site.  The actors 
with the highest ratings will be cast for the roles.

You will need a URL link to your head shot on the web.  If you do not already 
have one, you can set one up easily at http://www.theglobe.com/ or build a 
"Photo Page" at http://www.geocities.com/. 

So log on now and post your head shots on http://www.the-revengers.com/.  
Pick the role that's right for you and let the casting begin!

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at 
[email-masked].  

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.