Subject: Cisco ATM MIB

From: "Last First" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:50:09 -0000

Hi all,

We are working on a project consists of Cisco equipment (3640, 3660, and 
7204 routers - supporting IOS 12.0).  I came across the ATM MIB document 
(from Cisco's MIB library - SNMP v2 MIBs) and would like to find out 
whether this MIB is applicable to the Cisco NEs mentioned above?

Thanks for the information.
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

---

From: "Faye Ly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:33:25 -0700

Hi Last First,

You should probably check with your company's requirements and figure
out
from there.  We can't make a product decision for you.  ATM MIB,
however,
provides MIB objects for ATM interfaces, ATM virtual circuits and ATM
cross connections.  I suspect you have the ATM MIB support already.

-faye

-----Original Message-----
From: Last First [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 7:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Cisco ATM MIB

Hi all,

Thanks for the information.
________________________________________________________________________
_
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at
http://www.hotmail.com.