Subject: Free links & seats Manuf Prod/Cntl Software $1,495!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Feb 2002 17:47:37 -0800

(JMP22802)The Manufacturing/Job Shop Market has never seen an offer like 
this.  

For the next week only, Job Master, normally $2,495.00, is not only on 
sale for $1,495.00, but if you order by March 13, you'll also receive two 
user licenses and a link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel at no 
charge, an additional thousand dollars savings.

(To be removed from our list, Please click on or send an email to: 
[email-masked].  Please put REMOVE as the subject.  Our remove system 
is automated If you do not click on or send an email 
to:[email-masked] and have REMOVE as your subject you will be 
overlooked for removal by the system) 

Job Master is designed specifically for small to medium sized 
manufacturers, and even at our regular price of $2,495.00 costs many 
thousands of dollars less than any other even remotely comparable software 
package.  

Now, if you order by March 13, you can save over $2,000.00.  For our $1,
495.00 special price, you receive not only Job Master at a thousand dollar 
discount, network ready, but two user licenses and a link to either Peach 
Tree, QuickBooks or Excel, which normally would be an additional charge of 
over a thousand dollars.

If you've been waiting to upgrade your production control and tracking 
software or to computerize your operation, now is the time.  For the next 
week, $1,495.00 gets you everything-Job Master network version, two user 
licenses, and a link to your accounting program or to Excel.  
 
(To reply by E Mail to this message or be removed from our list, Please go 
to the bottom of this message for an E Mail link.  Please do not respond 
to us by hitting the "Reply" button. Our phone number is also located at 
the bottom of this message.)

Job Master, a complete, user friendly Windows based software package, can 
manage and control your operation from sales quote to shipment.

Following is a list of features. If you have any questions, would like to 
discuss the package further, or if you would like to obtain our Web site 
address for a total walk through of the program, please call me directly 
at (661) 286-0041. 

By way of background, we are a software company, which for some years has 
specialized in the development of custom software, primarily for small to 
medium sized manufacturers.  Job Master is a distillation of over a 
million and a half dollars of software we have developed to control and 
manage the production of our manufacturing clients.

Job Master contains the following features:

1. QUOTATION MODULE.  In this module, quotes are developed, modified, and 
produced for sending to your client.  A history is kept of all quotes for 
future reference, or modification for other clients.  All quotations and 
revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  The quotes section 
allows for the entry of parts/processes, and costing of each, including 
materials, labor, markup, and taxes.  Inventory status can be accessed 
from this section for reference.

2. SALES ORDER.  Once a quotation is accepted, the final quotation 
information can be transformed into a Sales Order for your client's 
signature on a "point and click" basis.  The Sales Order can be modified 
and re issued if necessary.  A history if kept of all Sales Orders for 
future reference, or modification for other clients.  All sales orders and 
revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  Inventory status can 
be accessed from this section for reference.

3. CUSTOMER LETTERS can be created from the Quotation and Sales Order 
sections.

4. SHOP TRAVELER/WORK ORDER.  Once a Sales Order is accepted, the sales 
order information can be transformed into a shop traveler/work order on a 
"point and click" basis.  Each item on the Sales Order becomes a shop 
traveler/work order, with each step of production of the item then listed 
on the traveler/work order.  Each such traveler/work order is tied back 
into the Sales Order.  The shop traveler/work order allows for the entry 
of line items, and notes on each line item. The shop traveler/work order 
contains a "notes" section.  The Shop traveler/work order allows for the 
storing or attachment of drawings to the traveler/work order.  The shop 
traveler/work order also contains a "drop down," from which standard 
processes can be selected for inclusion on the shop traveler/work order.  
The shop traveler/work order numbers progress in order of production 
sequence, and re numbers them if new steps are added.  The shop 
traveler/work order allows for change orders or revisions, and numbers 
changes in sequence of the original shop traveler/work order number; i.e., 
100, 100-1, 100-2, etc.  All shop traveler/work orders and related 
revisions are retained in memory for future reference.  The shop 
traveler/work order is bar coded for tracking of production step by step, 
and production of ongoing client status reports.  Bar coding includes the 
ability for an employee to "swipe" their own ID bar code for recording in 
the system as to who upgraded what step.  The shop traveler/work order 
function also allows for manual update of production status.  The shop 
traveler/work order allows for quality control sign off, and the final 
production of certifications, either from a "canned" list, or hand typed 
in on a case by case basis.

5. INVENTORY.  The application includes an inventory section, which allows 
operations to check materials inventory in and out.  The inventory section 
allows for the comparison of inventory received against a P.O., and 
produces an "overage/underage" report of inventory received as compared 
against the P.O.  The inventory section allows for the setting of minimum 
(re-order now!) and maximum inventory amounts, and produces reports 
showing what inventory needs to be ordered, as well as inventory that is 
at or above the maximum set to have in house.   The inventory section also 
tracks "partially shipped" orders, which are tied in to the shipping 
function.  This section shows how much completed product under a 
particular order has been actually shipped to a client, and how much 
remains to be shipped.  The balance is adjusted as shipments are made.

6. REQUEST FOR PURCHASE.  The application allows operators to produce a 
Request For Purchase for accounting for any inventory items, which need to 
be ordered.  Inventory items have a drop down of approved vendors for each 
item.

7. REQUEST FOR BID.   The application allows operators to produce a 
Request For Bid for accounting to send to Vendors for any inventory items, 
which need to be ordered.  Inventory items have a drop down of approved 
vendors for each item to which Requests For Bid can be sent.

8. INVOICE.  The application produces an invoice/invoice detail for all 
completed items ready to be billed/shipped to clients.

9. PRODUCTION OUTPUT STATUS.  The application produces a date range 
selectable report on how much product, and the value of the product, which 
was completed during a selected date range.  The application also produces 
a report on how many orders, and the value of those orders, which remain 
to be completed during a selected date range.

10. The application produces SHIPPING DOCUMENTS as per selected shippers, 
and produces a PACKING SLIP.

11. The application has a "FIND" FUNCTION in selected sections, allowing 
for searches by customer name, work order number, etc.

12. The application has "AUTO FILL;" i.e., when an operator starts to type 
in a name, number, etc. all related information auto fills after the first 
few letters or numbers are typed in.

Job Master is currently being sold in the marketplace for $2,495.00 per 
package.  However, if we receive your order by March 13 , your total price 
will be $1,495.00

Again, if you have any questions at all, or would like to place your order, 
please call me on my direct line, (661) 286-0041.  Thank you!

Wayne McFarland
Link It Software Corp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-(To be removed from our list, Please click on or send an email to: 
[email-masked].  Please put REMOVE as the subject.  Our remove system 
is automated If you do not click on or send an email 
to:[email-masked] and have REMOVE as your subject you will be 
overlooked for removal by the system) 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-